The workshop objective is to discuss recent scientific contributions to the economicsof information and communication technologies (ICT) and firm strategies.
Topics of Interest:
- Productivity and Growth at the Firm-Level
- Software and Internet Firms
- Digital Markets
- Competition Strategies
- Internet Service
- Michael Baye (Indiana University, USA)
- Ulrich Kaiser (University of Southern Denmarkat Odense and ZEW)
- Tommaso Valletti (Imperial College London, UK)
Registration: The deadline for submission of full papers is July 1, 2006. Please submityour paper in Post Script, PDF or MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The decision on acceptance will be reached no later than August 15, 2006.
The workshop fee is € 200. For participants who present a paper, travel expenses(APEX fare), accommodation and conference fee will be covered by the ZEW. Presenterswill be asked to discuss another paper. All participants are requested to registerno later than September 15, 2006.
The Workshop is sponsored by the Landesstiftung Baden-Württemberg Foundation.