Scientific events are nowadays mostly international. It is widely recognised that the ability to communicate one’s findings effectively in English is extremely important and an essential attribute for success in the scientific community. This training focuses on building confidence in your presentation style. Become familiar with the key elements of a successful presentation in an international setting and take advantage of the opportunity to apply them in practice.
- the key elements for oral presentations in English
- what to do and what to avoid at international scientific events (cultural differences)
- the specific vocabulary and idioms for talks in English
- how to manage the difficult question-and-answer-session
Research and teaching scientists; postgraduates
Klicken Sie auf den unteren Button, um den Inhalt nachzuladen.
28.04.2009 - 29.04.2009 | 14:00 - 18:00 Uhr / 9:00 - 17:00 Uhr
Novotel Berlin Mitte
Fischerinsel 12 10179 Berlin
- Wissenstransfer und Weiterbildung