ZEWnews reports on research findings, workshops and seminars, new publications, as well as upcoming events. ZEWnews English edition is published six times a year and is delivered free of charge. The German Edition is published ten times a year.
ZEWnews English edition 07/08 - 2021
- Withdrawal of Correspondent Banks Slows Down European Emerging Markets
- Parents Suffer from More Mental Stress Than Other Professionals
- Sharp Increase in Insolvencies Expected Among Smaller Companies
- Taxing the Digital Economy in the EU
- Q&A: Is Climate Neutrality Possible Based on Carbon Pricing?
- How Can Corporate Tax Burdens Be Compared Internationally?
- Low-Skilled Workers Are Less Able to Afford to Live in the City of Their Preferred Choice
- #ZEWBookTalk on Public Spending: Taking the Fiscal Risks of the Future into Account
- Opinion: The Crux of the Patent Debate