ZEWnews English EditionOverview
ZEWnews reports on research findings, workshops and seminars, new publications, as well as upcoming events. ZEWnews English edition is published six times a year and is delivered free of charge. The German Edition is published ten times a year.
- COVID-19 in Sub-Saharan Africa: Profound and Lasting Negative Effects on Education
- Technological Change Promoted Equal Opportunities in the Labour Market
- End of Net Asset Purchases to Be Welcomed
- German Firms Take Precautions Against Increasing Threat of Cyberattacks
- Voters of All Ages Should Start Caring More About Future-Oriented Policies
- Failed Founders More Likely to Fail AgainMinimum Standards Can Speed Up the Expansion of Renewables in Heat Supply
- “Climate Protection Must Be Worthwhile” – #ZEWBookTalk with Achim Wambach
- Q&A: Research as the Foundation of a Corporate Spin-Off?
- Opinion: Embracing Free Trade