ZEWnews reports on research findings, workshops and seminars, new publications, as well as upcoming events. ZEWnews English edition is published six times a year and is delivered free of charge. The German Edition is published ten times a year.
ZEWnews English edition 09/10 - 2020
- Voting Rights of Foreigners Affect Their Likelihood of Acquiring Citizenship
- Companies Plan to Keep Remote Work Arrangements After Crisis
- School Closures Jeopardise Equality
- ‘Treuhandanstalt’ Sold Productive Firms Mainly to West German Buyers
- Digital Tax Proposals from the European Commission Unconvincing
- Q&A: What’s New on the Horizon for Environmental Economics at ZEW?
- EU Emissions Trading Scheme Increases Fuel Efficiency of Fossil-Fuel Power Plants
- European Evening at ZEW: Using the Green Industrial Revolution to Encourage Growth
- Opinion: Climate Targets: The ‘How’ Matters