ZEWnews reports on research findings, workshops and seminars, new publications, as well as upcoming events. ZEWnews English edition is published six times a year and is delivered free of charge. The German Edition is published ten times a year.
ZEWnews English edition 05/06 - 2022
- War in Ukraine Likely to Trigger Migration Wave from Russia to Germany
- Eastern European Migrants Help Relieve the Tight German Labour Market
- Excessive Adherence to Crisis Policies Fosters Zombification of the Economy
- Mergers and Acquisitions in Germany Start off Rather Cautiously in 2022
- Have Mergers and Acquisitions Become Greener in the Past Decade?
- M&A Transactions in the Utilities Sector – Are There Signs of a Trend Reversal?
- Iron Curtain in M&A Activities Between Eastern and Western Europe
- To What Extent Do Natural Disasters Influence Climate Change Beliefs?
- Q&A: How Can Real Estate Provide for Old Age?
- Opinion: Lessons from the Russia Trap
In this issue: M&A Report