ZEWnews reports on research findings, workshops and seminars, new publications, as well as upcoming events. ZEWnews English edition is published six times a year and is delivered free of charge. The German Edition is published ten times a year.
ZEWnews English edition 11/12 - 2020
- EU Debt Issuance for “Next Generation EU” at Risk of Becoming Permanent
- Awareness Campaigns Hardly Contribute Towards Flood Protection
- Multinationals Are Using Digital Infrastructure to Relocate Their Profits
- Availability of Day-Care Places Mitigates ‘Child Penalty’ for Mothers
- ZEW-ZEPHYR M&A Index Shows First Signs of Recovery Since August 2019
- Changes in the Pharmaceutical Industry Lead to Record Levels of M&A Activity
- Buyers or Targets – Who Has More Pricing Power in M&A Transactions?
- No Sign of a Rise in Distressed Acquisitions
- Q&A: Has the German Contact-Tracing App Got off to a Successful Start?
- E-Government in Europe: Germany on Course to Become a Success Model?
- Opinion: The 2020 Nobel Prize in Economics: From Theory to Market Design
In this issue: M&A Report