Ilona Tsanko joined ZEW as a researcher in the Research Department “Economics of Innovation and Industrial Dynamics” in September 2019.
She obtained a M.Sc. in economics from the University of Mannheim. In her thesis she analyzed the effects of demand fluctuations on prices in the German retail gasoline market.
Ilona Tsanko is currently a PhD candidate at the University of Zurich. Her current research interests focus on the analysis of firms’ behaviour.
Discussion and Working Papers
- Project Duration 04.01.2021 - 15.03.2021A Business-Consumer Imbalance. Analysis of Market Power and Consumption-Specific Price Markups in Germany
- Project Duration 01.08.2020 - 31.01.2022Does Volatile Demand Induce Volatile Prices? Evidence from the German Gasoline Market
- Project Duration 01.03.2020 - 31.08.2021The Market for Medical Products and Instruments: Competition and Innovation
- Project Duration 01.05.2019 - 31.12.2020SEEK Project 2019: Cross and Common Ownership of Firms and Their Effect on Competition and Innovation
- Project Duration 01.07.2005 - 31.12.2021M&A-Report
- Project Duration 01.04.2019 - 31.12.2019Industry Concentration and Innovation as Driver of the Productivity Slowdown