Nadine Hahn holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from Heidelberg University and a master’s degree in economics from KU Leuven. Her master’s thesis dealt with the evaluation of market power in the European automotive industry. In September 2019, she finished the doctoral courses within the Master of Advanced Studies in Economics Program at KU Leuven. In October 2019, she joined ZEW’s Research Department “Economics of Innovation and Industrial Dynamics”. Her research interests are empirical industrial organisation and innovation.
- Project Duration 01.04.2020 - 31.03.2021Entrepreneurship and Productivity
- Project Duration 01.07.2019 - 31.01.2021Evaluation of BMBF's Research Programme "ICT 2020 - Research for Innovation"
- Project Duration 01.05.2019 - 31.12.2020SEEK Project 2019: Cross and Common Ownership of Firms and Their Effect on Competition and Innovation
- Project Duration 01.04.2019 - 31.12.2019Industry Concentration and Innovation as Driver of the Productivity Slowdown
Organisation of Academic Conferences and Workshops
Annual Conference of the Mannheim Centre for Competition and Innovation (MaCCI),
ZEW Mannheim, Germany, 2020
- Nadine Hahn, Conference, Annual Conference of the Mannheim Centre for Competition and Innovation (MaCCI),