Albrecht Bohne is a researcher in ZEW’s Research Department “Corporate Taxation and Public Finance”. He holds a PhD in economics from the University of Mannheim, an MSc in economics from the London School of Economics (LSE), and a bachelor’s degree in economics from LMU Munich.
Albrecht Bohne’s research interests lie in the fields of public economics, development economics and applied econometrics.
Articles in Refereed Journals
Avdeenko, Alexandra, Albrecht Bohne and Markus Frölich (2019), Linking Savings Behavior, Confidence and Individual Feedback: A Field Experiment in Ethiopia, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization 167, 122-151. Download
Discussion and Working Papers
Avdeenko, Alexandra, Albrecht Bohne and Markus Frölich (2019), Linking Savings Behavior, Confidence and Individual Feedback: A Field Experiment in Ethiopia, ZEW Discussion Paper No. 19-051, Mannheim. Download
Bohne, Albrecht and Jan Sebastian Nimczik (2018), Information Frictions and Learning Dynamics: Evidence from Tax Avoidance in Ecuador, IZA Discussion Paper Series No. 11536. Download
- Project Duration 01.01.2020 - 31.12.2021Why Do Firms (Not) Bid on Government Tenders?
- Project Duration 01.01.2019 - 31.12.2020SEEK - Political Biases in EU Spending: Mechanisms, Extent and Counter-Measures
- Project Duration 01.01.2019 - 31.12.2020Public Procurement and Firm Innovation
- Project Duration 01.06.2018 - 30.11.2022Market Design by Public Authorities
- Project Duration 01.09.2018 - 15.12.2018Market Design for Public Construction Projects – Feasibility Study