ZEW has social media accounts on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and flickr. For us, sharing information is equally as important as fostering a dialogue. We therefore encourage you to take part in the lively and factual debate on these platforms and welcome the mutual exchange of ideas.
We ask all participants to communicate in a responsible, respectful and constructive manner and to take note of the following points of our netiquette.
What we want:
- Constructive and positive contributions that are relevant to the issue at hand
- A polite and respectful tone and mutual consideration
- Tolerance for the opinions of others
- Participants to share comments in an open and friendly manner, constructive criticism
- Factual and objective discussions
What we do not want:
- Content that is deemed to glorify violence or be discriminatory, racist, xenophobic, sexist, disparaging, anti-constitutional or illegal
- Comments with no relevance to the issue discussed on the social media platform
- Insulting, defamatory or slanderous comments, provocation
- Commercial content/spam
The social media team reserves the right to delete or report platform comments and contributions that violate the aforementioned rules or infringe upon current legal restrictions, without explanation. Users who repeatedly violate the above-mentioned conditions will be banned from further use of the sites.
The ZEW social media team