The first workshop of the Leibniz Research Network "Real Estate Markets and Capital Markets" will take place at the ZEW in Mannheim, May 7/8, 2009.
- Presenting the idea of the network, its current structure and first activities
- Discussing the research programme for the coming three years (based on our applica-tion to the Leibniz community, against background of the current financial market cri-sis)
- Short presentations of all network members (main fields of research, current and planned research projects that are related to the subject of the network).
- Discussing future activities (research visits, joint papers etc).
- Planning the first network conference (October 30/31, 2009, Mannheim).
Travelling costs will be covered by the network budget. In order to prepare the reimbursement contract please indicate your approximate travelling costs in advance. Accommodation in Mannheim will be organized and paid directly by the ZEW.