The Leibniz Network on Real Estate Markets and Capital Markets (ReCapNet) focuses on the interactions between real estate markets and capital markets. The seventh conference of the network takes place at ZEW in Mannheim on November 6 and 7, 2015.
The main theme of this year’s conference is "Real Estate, Financial Stability, and the Macroeconomy".
The conference is supported by the Stiftung Geld und Währung (Frankfurt am Main).
A non-exhaustive list of potential topics:
- Real estate "bubbles": identification and consequences for financial stability
- Regulation of real estate financing, such as macroprudential policies
- Cyclical and long-run developments in the real estate market and the macroeconomy
- Housing, household portfolio choice and asset pricing
- Spill overs between real estate markets and capital markets
Submissions on the topics mentioned above or other aspects of the nexus between real estate markets and capital markets are encouraged. Papers will be selected based on a competitive double-blind peer-review process. Contributions by both, established as well as junior researchers, are welcome.
- Kevin Lansing (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco)
Call for Papers
Please submit full papers to email@example.com no later than July 15, 2015. Valid submissions should include:
- A PDF version of your paper; please remove any information that allows tracing your identity (e.g. file metadata, acknowledgements, references to institutions).
- Your full contact details in the body of the submission email.
July 15, 2015
Notification of Acceptance
August 30, 2015
- Shaun Bond
- Roland Füss
- Seow Eng Ong
- Felix Schindler
- Steffen Sebastian
- Willi Semmler
- Eva Steiner
- Bertram Steininger
- Peter Westerheide
The registration fee is EUR 150 for academic researchers and EUR 250 for professionals. Speakers and discussants may apply for financial support from ZEW to cover travel expenses after notification of acceptance. Accommodation for speakers and discussants will be covered by ZEW. Please do not hesitate to contact the organisers if you require any further information.