05/06 - 2020ZEWnews English edition
- Socially Responsible Behaviour Can Slow the Spread of the Coronavirus
- Innovative Companies Are More Resilient to Crises and Less Prone to Cut Employment
- Contact-Tracing App: Creating Incentives for Fast and Widespread Adoption
- German M&A Index Declines Further
- Are Takeovers by Big Tech in Decline?
- Chinese Firms Dominate M&A Deals in the Automotive Industry
- Have M&A Activities in the European Energy Sector Passed Their Peak?
- Q&A: What Does the New Junior Research Group IMES Work On?
- Working from Home: Many Jobs in Germany Still Have Untapped Potential
- Opinion: Competition in Times of Crisis
In this issue: M&A Report