David Geltner // Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyTo the profile
Tenth ReCapNet Conference on Price Formation, Liquidity and Transparency in Real Estate MarketsConference
The ZEW Network on Real Estate Markets and Capital Markets (ReCapNet) focuses on the interactions
between real estate markets and capital markets. The tenth conference of the network will take place at
ZEW in Mannheim on 8 – 9 November 2018.
The main theme of the conference will be “Price Formation, Liquidity and Transparency in Real Estate
Markets”. We solicit papers on these and related areas at the intersections of real estate finance and real
A non-exhaustive list of potential topics includes:
- Market microstructure of commercial real estate and housing markets
- Theory and empirics of search and matching
- Information asymmetry, signalling and bargaining
- Auctions and bidding wars for properties
- Behavioural aspects of property trading and market efficiency
- Using big data and machine learning for real estate analysis
Papers will be selected based on a competitive review process. Contributions are welcome from both
established and junior researchers.