The conference objective is to discuss recent scientific contributions to the understanding of the economics and the diffusion of information and communication technologies (ICT) and the economics of ICT industries.
- The impacts of ICT on productivity and growth
- ICT and the labor market
- The industrial organization of software and internet industries (market structure, competition and regulation)
- Digital markets and E-commerce (including pricing, taxation and competitive strategy)
- Regulation and deregulation of the telecommunications sector
- ICT and the convergence of broadcasting, internet services and telephony
Click the button below to load the content.
04.07.2003 - 05.07.2003
ZEW – Leibniz-Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung
L 7, 1 68161 Mannheim