Information and Knowledge Management
- Information supply and services for our specialist library
- Database training and support in searching for relevant literature
- Administration of ZEW publications on SSRN, EconStor and RePEc
- Advice on Open Access and digital publishing opportunities
- Maintenance of the ZEW Intranet
- Bibliometric analysis of ZEW publications
The team “Information and Knowledge Management” sees to the effective and needs-based supply of information to our employees here at ZEW. We procure, provide and make literature and data accessible as part of our very own specialist library at the institute. We offer training on how our employees can access scientific literature and data research. We also provide support regarding the publication of scientific papers. In addition to these services, we tend to the maintenance of our Intranet as a key component in our internal communication.