- Economic Expectations for Switzerland Have Diminished Noticeably
- Eurozone: Risks for the Economy Outweigh Concerns Over Inflation
- United States: Assessment of Economic Situation Has Worsened
- Japan: Economy at a Standstill
- Great Britain: Economic Cooldown Fuels Expectations for Further Rate Cuts
- Special Question: Effects of the Subprime Crisis on Switzerland's Banking System and Economy
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.