- Economic Expectations Drop Further, but Momentum of Decline Has Weakened
- Eurozone: Current Situation Brightens up Noticeably, but Future Outlook Not so Rosy
- USA: Further Cooldown of Economy Expected
- Japan: Turnaround in Expectations for Inflation and Interest Rates
- Great Britain: Widening of the Gap Between Current and Future Situation
- Special Question: Stock-Market Expectations
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.