- Prevailing Pessimism of Financial Markets Experts Dampens Economic Expectations
- Eurozone: Drastically Low Interest Rate Forecasts
- Japan: Assessment of Economy Remains Stable
- USA: Economic Expectations Continue to Diminish
- Great Britain: Slightly Lower Inflation Outlook
- Special Question: Measures Taken by the Swiss National Bank as Reaction to Swiss Franc Strength
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.