- Economic Outlook: Expectations Somewhat More Upbeat in August
- Eurozone: Economic Expectations More Upbeat
- USA: Interest Rate Expectations Decline Noticeably
- Japan: Economic Outlook Deteriorates
- Great Britain: Currency Expected to Weaken Further
- Special Question: Confidence in the Financial Markets in H2 2010
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.