- Switzerland: Pessimistic Economic Expectations Prevail
- Eurozone: Interest Rate Expectations Diminish in August
- USA: Economic Prospects Look Slightly More Optimistic
- Japan: The Economy is Contracting
- Great Britain: Inflation Report Underscores Economic Weakness
- Special Question: Trend in Wages and Inflation Risks
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.