- The Swiss Economy in the Outlook: Sentiment Remains Pessimistic
- Eurozone: Outlook for Economy Increasingly Pessimistic
- Japan: Economic Expectations Weaken Further
- USA: Economic Expectations Weaker
- Great Britain: Assessment of Current Economic Situation Unchanged
- Special Question: Minimum Exchange Rate of 1.20 EUR/CHF Set by the Swiss National Bank
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.