- ZEW-CS Financial Market Test Switzerland – Economic Expectations Improve
- Eurozone: Economic Outlook Less Pessimistic
- Japan: Economic Expectations Turn Positive Again
- USA: Inflation Forecasts on the Rise
- Great Britain: Interest Rate Outlook Holds Steady Inflation Expectations Diminish
- Special Question: Minimum Exchange Rate Limit and Risks of Recession
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.