- Economic Outlook Clearly Less Pessimistic
- Eurozone: Uncertainty Looms Surrounding the ECB's Course of Action
- USA: The Economic Outlook Has Brightened up, but Survey Participants Still Expect a Slowdown
- Japan: Rising Inflation Rates Expected
- Great Britain: Interest-Rate Expectations Have Diminished Somewhat
- Special Question: Labour Market Situation, Trend in Wages and Effects on Inflation/Profit Margins
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.