- Indicator of Current Situation Rises to new High, Expectations Enter Negative Territory
- Eurozone: Expectations Continue to Decline
- USA: Indicators Point to an Economic Slowdown
- Japan: Decline in Inflationary and Interest-Rate Expectations
- Great Britain: Improved Current Assessment, Lower Expectations
- Special Question: Portfolio Investments in Real Estate
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.