- Economic Expectations Brighten up Again
- Eurozone: Further Interest Rate Hikes Anticipated
- USA: Economic Expectations Hold Steady
- Japan: Assessment of Economy Noticeably Gloomier
- Great Britain: Inflation Expected to Continue to Climb
- Special Question: Consequences of the Earthquake and Nuclear Catastrophe in Japan
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.