- Economic Expectations Mostly Hold Steady at a Low Level
- Eurozone: Economic Expectations Remain Dampened
- USA: Further Reduction in Short-Term Interest Rates Expected
- Japan: Survey Participants Forecast Weaker Economic Growth
- Great Britain: Survey Respondents Expect the Pound to Lose Further Ground
- Special Question: Swiss Current-Account Balance
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.