- Switzerland: No Further Improvement in Economic Expectations
- Eurozone: Economic Expectations Decline
- USA: State of the Economy Still Weak
- Japan: Monetary-Policy Conditions Are still Expansionary
- Great Britain: Inflation Expectations Are Diminishing
- Special Question: The Swiss National Bank’s Foreign-Exchange Strategy
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.