- Economic Expectations Brighten up Again
- Eurozone: Economic Expectations Remain Pessimistic
- USA: No Further Interest Rate Cuts Anticipated
- Japan: Survey Participants Forecast Climbing Inflation Rates
- Great Britain: Mounting Interest Rate Expectations Despite More Unfavorable Economic Picture
- Special Question: Trend in Food Prices
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.