- Indicator Back in Positive Territory
- Eurozone: Most Experts Expect ECB to Hold Rates Steady in the Next Six Months
- USA: Optimism Over the Future Economy Predominates
- Great Britain: Slightly Brightening Economic Outlook
- Japan: Positive Expectations Amid Still-Gloomy Economic Situation
- Special Question: Is the Economy Stabilizing?
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.