- Switzerland: Economic Expectations Look Somewhat Less Pessimistic
- Eurozone: Current Economic Situation and Outlook Remain Nearly Unchanged
- USA: Gloomy Economic Picture
- Japan: Slight Improvement in Economic Environment and Prospects
- Great Britain: Experts Anticipate Further Cuts in Benchmark Interest Rates
- Special Question: Portfolio Selection for 2009
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.