- Expectations Remain Subdued, Assessment of Current Situation Brightens up Slightly
- Eurozone: Diminished Interest Rate Expectations
- United States: Economic Expectations Continue to Decline
- Japan: Economic Expectations Nearly Unchanged
- Great Britain: Further Interest Rate Cuts Expected
- Special Question Switzerland
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.