- Slight Deterioration of the Assessment of Current Conditions
- Eurozone: Decreasing Growth Momentum and Further Interest-Rate Hikes Expected
- USA: Lion's Share of Survey Respondents Expect Continuing US-Dollar Weakness
- Japan: Diminishing Interest-Rate Expectations Versus Previous Month
- Great Britain: Majority of Respondents Expect BoE to Hold Interest Rates Steady
- Special Question: Stockmarket Development and Sector Allocation in 2007
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.