- Indicator of Economic Prospects Diminishes Slightly - Positive Expectations for SMI
- Eurozone: Survey Participants Continue to View the Inflation Rate as a Critical Factor
- United States: Concerns Surrounding the Economy Continue to Grow
- Japan: Time-Out on the Interest Rate Front Expected to Continue
- Great Britain: Gloomy Economic Outlook Prevails
- Special Question: Stock Market Trend and Portfolio Allocation 2008
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.