- Slight Dampening of Economic Momentum at a High Level Expected to Continue
- Eurozone: Greater Expectations for Additional Interest-Rate Hikes
- USA: Brightening Assessment of the Current Economic Situation and Economic Expectations
- Japan: Slight Improvement of Economic Momentum and Higher Inflation Expected
- Great Britain: Robust Services Sector
- Special Question: US Housing Market in 2007
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.