- Economic Expectations Continue to Diminish in Switzerland
- Eurozone: Economic Expectations Worsen; Further Interest Rate Hikes Anticipated
- USA: Clear Majority Believe Fed Will Not Cut Interest Rates
- Japan: Most Survey Respondents Forecast Further Rate Hikes
- Great Britain: Weaker Economy Amid Steady Interest Rates Expected
- Special Question: Economic and Financial Market Forecasts for Switzerland
Important Legal Note
The Financial Market Report Switzerland is produced in cooperation with Credit Suisse. Therefore local law or regulation may restrict the distribution of t his research report in certain jurisdictions. If you are not resident of, or located in the United States, please click on "Non-U.S. Person". If you are a resident, or located in the United States, please click on "U.S. Person". In the latter case, you will not be allowed to access the following content.