The MPS+ Programme is a qualification programme in English, which is organised by ZEW on behalf of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH. The participants of the 10-week course are, among others, employees at the State Bank of Vietnam, the Ministries of Finance of the different Chinese provinces and the Vietnamese Ministry of Finance.
The course consists of lectures on the following topics:
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Banking System and Financial Markets
- Trade Theory and Policy and Economic Integration
- Development Strategies of China and Vietnam
The lecturers of this course are researchers from the ZEW as well as external experts.
Website of the MPS+ Programme: www.giz.de/mps
10.09.2012 - 16.11.2012
- Labour Markets and Human Resources
- Corporate Taxation and Public Finance
- International Finance and Financial Management
- Environmental and Resource Economics, Environmental Management
- Knowledge Transfer and Qualification Programmes