The Summer School is sponsored by:
La Collectivité Territoriale de Corse
Objectives and Public Concerned
- To promote the diffusion of knowledge and research findings in the field of Industrial Dynamics.
- To supply lectures and information to advanced economics students at the Ph.D. level, senior researchers and young professors willing to obtain specific training on major changes in the economy.
- To provide a meeting place for specialists willing to compare and share their research experience.
- Formal lectures every morning, providing students with detailed knowledge on specific topics: Zheories of the Firm, Industrial Dynamics (entry, exit, firm's growth, innovation, industry evolution and structural adjustment), Innovation and the Knowledge based Economy, Spatial Dynamics ...)
- Afternoons will be devoted to workshops on research presentations by students and on research methodology and tools.
- A special session (in French) will be organised with contributions by local authorities and scholars from the University of Corsica.
Board of Directors
D. Foray (IMRI, Paris-Dauphine Univ., FR)
J. Jaumandreu (Carlos III Univ. , Madrid, ES)
F. Lissoni (CESPRI, Bocconi Univ., IT)
F. Malerba (CESPRI, Bocconi Univ., IT)
F. Meyer-Krahmer (ISI-Fraunhofer, Karlsruhe, DE)
P. Geroski (London Business School, UK)
G. Licht (ZEW, DE)
J. Mairesse (CREST, INSEE, FR)
P. Maskell (Copenhagen Business School, DK)
W.E. Steinmueller (SPRU, Sussex Univ., UK)
Deadline for application: May 31, 2003
For information and application forms, please contact:
ESSID organisation committee c/o CESPRI, Università Bocconi, Via Sarfatti 25, 20132 Milano, Italy
<HTML>Up to date information</HTML> on the Summer School