3rd Conference on Policy Evaluation
The conference objective is to discuss recent scientific contributions on econometric
evaluation research in different fields of economics. Theoretical, empirical, experimental
and policy oriented contributions are welcome.
- Charles F. Manski (Northwestern University)
- Donald B. Rubin (Harvard University)
Topics of Interest
- Health Economics
- Labour Economics
- Education Economics
- Bernd Fitzenberger (University of Frankfurt/Main and ZEW)
- Reinhard Hujer (University of Frankfurt/Main and ZEW)
- Michael Lechner (University of St. Gallen and ZEW)
- Jeffrey A. Smith (University of Michigan and ZEW)
- Alexander Spermann (ZEW and University of Freiburg)
Please click here to view program
27.10.2006 - 28.10.2006
Location of the Event
ZEW, L 7,1 D-68161 Mannheim
Submission of Papers
The deadline for submission of full papers is May 1, 2006. Electronic
submission of papers in Post Script, PDF or MS Word format is encouraged. Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org The decision on acceptance will be made no later than June 1, 2006.
Download Call for Papers
The conference fee is € 200. For participants who present a paper, travel expenses
(APEX fare), accommodation and conference fee will be covered by the ZEW. Presenters will be asked to discuss another paper.
All participants are requested to register no later than September 1, 2006.