10th ZEW Conference on the Economics of Information and Communication Technologies
The conference objective is to discuss recent scientific contributions to
the economics of information and communication technologies (ICT) and the
economics of ICT industries. Theoretical, empirical and policy-oriented
contributions are welcome.
- Luis Cabral (New York University, USA)
- Chad Syverson (University of Chicago, USA)
Topics of Interest
Software and Internet Industries · Competition Policy and Regulation of
ICT · ICT and Innovation · Telecommunication and New Media · Internet
Services · Electronic Commerce · Digital Markets and Intellectual Property
Rights · Standards · ICT Outsourcing · ICT, Productivity, and Growth · ICT
and the Labour Market · Social Media · Digital Divide
- Avi Goldfarb (University of Toronto, Canada)
- Mary O'Mahony (University of Birmingham, UK)
- Martin Peitz (University of Mannheim and ZEW, Germany)
- Catherine Tucker (MIT, USA)
- Tommaso Valletti (Imperial College London, UK)
- Joel Waldfogel (University of Minnesota, USA)
Call for Papers and Programme
Call for Papers (as PDF, 148 KB)
Programme (as PDF, 108 KB)
28.06.2012 - 29.06.2012
Location of the Event
ZEW, L 7,1 D-68161 Mannheim
The deadline for submission of full papers is March 30, 2012.
Please submit papers in PDF or MS Word format to: ict-
The decision on acceptance will be reached no later than April 20, 2012.
The conference fee is € 200.
For participants who present a paper, the conference fee is reduced to €
100, travel expenses (economy class) and accommodation will be covered by the
ZEW. Presenters will be kindly asked to discuss another paper. All
participants are requested to register no later than May 10, 2012.