The Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics at the Xiamen university and the ZEWorganise the 4th international conference on recent topics in labor economics in the light of the ongoing global financial crisis. The goal of the conference, which takes place every year since 2006, is to bring together Chinese and international labor economists.
Topics of Interest
- Income and education mobility
- Job transitions
- James Albrecht (Georgetown University)
- David Neumark (University of California – Irvine)
- Steven Stern (University of Virginia)
- Susan Vroman (Georgetown University)