The eleven members of the Supervisory Board come from the world of politics, business, and academia.
Chairman and Vice-Chairman
- Ulrich Steinbach, Ministerial Director and Head of the Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts Baden-Württemberg (Chairman)
- Dr. Ralf Krieger, Member of the Board of Management of the Freudenberg SE (Vice-Chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Claus Eiselstein, Director, Ministry of State Baden-Württemberg
- Michael Kleiner, Ministerial Director, Ministry for Economic Affairs, Labour and Housing of the State of Baden-Württemberg
- Dr. Gitte Neubauer, Managing Director, Cellzome GmbH
- Prof. Dr. Ingrid Ott, Chair in Economic Policy, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Puhl, University of Mannheim
- Barbara Sinner-Bartels, Head of Section at the Ministry of Finance of the State of Baden-Württemberg
- Dr. Philipp Steinberg, Ministerial Director, Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- Gerhard Stratthaus, Minister, ret.
- Prof. Dr. Peter Winker, Giessen University