Robert Bräutigam is working at ZEW as Deputy IT Head and Senior UNIX/Network Administrator.
His main responsibilites are:
- Administration of Solaris- and Linux-Servers
- Unix Datacenter Operations as well as Conceptional Design
- Networkmanagement, Network-Security
- Mailservices and Spam Filtering Methods
- IT-Security, Firewall
Furthermore, he is the contact person for VPN-Services, Virtualisation Techniques, Terminal Applications, UNIX-based STATA-Servers and the Hosting of ZEW Web-Applications.
- Project Duration 01.03.1997 - 30.09.1997Indicative Analysis for Future Directions of Environmental Technologies Research in the State of Baden-Württemberg