Ms. Dr. Julia Horstschräer worked for ZEW in the Unit “Labour Markets and Human Resources”.
- Project Duration 01.01.2010 - 31.12.2012Reforms in Higher Education - Empirical Analysis with administrative Data
- Project Duration 01.03.2009 - 30.04.2010Child Care and Child Development
- Project Duration 01.11.2008 - 30.11.2009Qualitative and quantitative studies on the introduction of the Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Germany
- Project Duration 01.09.2008 - 15.10.2012Economic Evaluation of the project "House of Education from 3 to 10 - Educational Cooperation of kindergarten and primary school"
- Project Duration 01.07.2008 - 31.12.2009Growth and demography - The effects of the socio-economic environment on the demographic trend: An international comparison
- Project Duration 01.03.2008 - 31.12.2009Optimal taxation and non-competitive labour markets: Analysis of tax-benefit reforms using the ZEW linked micro/macro model
- Project Duration 01.03.2008 - 31.12.2008Feasibility Stuty on Stepwise Evaluation of the Complete System of Familiy and Marriage Related Public Policies in Germany
- Project Duration 20.01.2008 - 31.05.2008he Value of Family Related Public Transfers over the Life-Cycle
- Project Duration 01.07.2007 - 31.10.2007The Basic Income proposed by Althaus: Effects in Labor Supply, Distribution and Budget
- Project Duration 15.05.2007 - 15.10.2007Child Benefit Supplement for Low-Earning Families
- Project Duration 02.05.2007 - 29.05.2007Realignmet of family support schemes: Distributional and allocative effects