Hannes Marks studied mechanical engineering and management at TU Munich and TU Darmstadt. He completed his master’s thesis at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne in Switzerland. In this thesis, he examined the allocative character of technology markets using text-based methods. Hannes Marks is pursuing his PhD at Télécom Paris and has been a researcher in ZEW’s Research Department “Economics of Innovation and Industrial Dynamics” since August 2020. His research interests centre on the creation and diffusion of innovation in the context of technology markets.
- Project Duration 01.03.2021 - 28.02.2022Swiss Report on Research and Innovation 2022: Comparing Switzerland with Selected Regions in Europe
- Project Duration 01.11.2020 - 30.04.2021Feasibility Study on the Markets for Technology
- Project Duration 15.01.2020 - 31.03.2021Evaluation of the R&D Programme "Photonics Research Germany"
- Project Duration 01.07.2019 - 31.03.2021Evaluation of BMBF's Research Programme "ICT 2020 - Research for Innovation"
- Project Duration 01.01.2019 - 31.12.2021Understanding the Market for Technologies
- Project Duration 01.07.2005 - 31.12.2021M&A-Report