Frank Brückbauer studied management and economics at the Universities of Mainz and Mannheim. In his studies, he focused on banking, monetary and fiscal policy, as well as information and industrial economics.
Frank Brückbauer joined the Research Department "International Finance and Financial Management" in August 2014. His current research interests include bank regulation and agent-based modelling of financial markets.
Discussion and Working Papers
Riedler, Jesper and Frank Brückbauer (2017), Evaluating Regulation Within an Artificial Financial System – A Framework and Its Application to the Liquidity Coverage Ratio Regulation, ZEW Discussion Paper No. 17-022, Mannheim. Download
- Project Duration 01.04.2017 - 31.03.2021Evonik-Specific Early Warning System: Monthly Updates (2017-2021)
- Project Duration 01.05.2011 - 01.01.2025Survey on the German Market for Real Estate Finance
- Project Duration 01.01.2009 - 31.12.2020Business Cycle Tableaus
- Project Duration 01.12.1991 - 01.01.1970ZEW Financial Market Survey
- Project Duration 01.08.2017 - 30.11.2017The Role of Private Banks in the German Economy
- Project Duration 01.04.2016 - 31.03.2019SEEK-Project 2016: Digital Marketplaces and Platforms
- Project Duration 01.04.2015 - 31.03.2017Evonik-specific Early Warning System: Monthly Updates
- Project Duration 01.01.2014 - 31.12.2016Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents
- Project Duration 01.04.2013 - 31.03.2015Evonik-specific Early Warning System: Monthly Updates
- Project Duration 01.01.2012 - 31.12.2016Early Bird 2012-2016