Ms. Bethlehem Asres Argaw, MSc, worked for ZEW in the Unit “Labour Markets and Human Resources”.
Discussion and Working Papers
Argaw, Bethlehem Asres (2016), Quasi-Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Mother Tongue-Based Education on Reading Skills and Early Labour Market Outcomes, ZEW Discussion Paper No. 16-016, Mannheim. Download
- Project Duration 01.11.2013 - 30.11.2014SEEK-Project 2013: A New International Division of Labour – Adjustments in European Regions
- Project Duration 01.09.2011 - 31.12.2012Using Administrative Data for Empirical Analyses in Economics of Education
- Project Duration 01.05.2011 - 30.09.2014BRendit: Returns to Tertiary Education and Income Risks
- 2013 - 2014: European Economic Association (EEA), Milan, Italy
- 2005 - until now: Ethiopian Economics Association, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia