Mr. Dr. Alisher Aldashev worked for ZEW in the Unit “Labour Markets and Human Resources”.
Articles in Refereed Journals
Thomsen, Stephan Lothar, Thomas Walter and Alisher Aldashev (2013), Short-Term Training Programs for Immigrants in the German Welfare System: Do Effects Differ from Natives and Why?, IZA Journal of Migration 2013, 2:24.
Aldashev, Alisher, Johannes Gernandt and Stephan L. Thomsen (2009), Language Usage, Participation, Employment and Earnings - Evidence for Foreigners in West Germany with Multiple Sources of Selection, Labour Economics 16, 330-341.
Möller, Joachim and Alisher Aldashev (2007), Wage inequality, reservation wages and labor market participation: testing the implications of a search-theoretical model with regional data, International Regional Science Review 30, 120-151.
Möller, Joachim and Alisher Aldashev (2006), Interregional differences in labor market participation, Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft 26, 25-50.
Discussion and Working Papers
Aldashev, Alisher and Bernd Fitzenberger (2009), Der Zugang von Arbeitnehmern in den Bezug von Arbeitslosengeld II, ZEW Discussion Paper No. 09-063, Mannheim. Download
Aldashev, Alisher (2009), Occupational and Locational Substitution: Measuring the Effect of Occupational and Regional Mobility, ZEW Discussion Paper No. 09-014, Mannheim. Download
Aldashev, Alisher, Johannes Gernandt and Stephan L. Thomsen (2008), Language Usage, Participation, Employment and Earnings - Evidence for Foreigners in West Germany with Multiple Sources of Selection, ZEW Discussion Paper No. 08-090, Mannheim. Download
Aldashev, Alisher, Johannes Gernandt and Stephan L. Thomsen (2007), Language Usage, Participation, Employment and Earnings, FEMM Working Paper No. 18, Magdeburg. Download
Aldashev, Alisher, Johannes Gernandt and Stephan Lothar Thomsen (2007), Earnings Prospects for People with Migration Background in Germany, ZEW Discussion Paper No. 07-031, Mannheim. Download
Aldashev, Alisher, Stephan Lothar Thomsen, Thomas Walter and andere (2009), Wirkungen des SGB II auf Personen mit Migrationshintergrund, BMAS, Berlin. Download
- Project Duration 01.03.2009 - 31.03.2010Heterogeneous spatial frictions and the urban wage premium Examining the wage penalty of being relatively immobile
- Project Duration 15.12.2008 - 28.02.2009Did the labour market de-couple from movements of the real aconomy?
- Project Duration 01.07.2007 - 30.06.2008Analysis and Estimation of the Structural Unemployment in Germany to Improve the Methods for Evaluation of the Structural Deficit and Potential Output
- Project Duration 01.03.2007 - 30.04.2010Returns to Education and Wage Inequality for Persons with Migration Background in Germany
- Project Duration 01.01.2007 - 28.02.2008Factors affecting employee inflow into unemployment assistance scheme (Arbeitslosengeld 2) in 2005 and 2006
- Project Duration 01.12.2006 - 31.12.2009Evaluation of the effects of basic social care for job seekers with migration background in Germany
- Project Duration 01.08.2006 - 31.12.2006Modern regulations in the labour market
- Project Duration 01.05.2002 - 30.06.2008Microeconometric Methods for the Estimation of Heterogeneous Returns to Schooling