The Financial Market Report Switzerland contains the results and analysis of the Financial Market Survey Switzerland (a survey of financial market experts) and is published monthly since July 2006.
Financial Market Report Switzerland January 2017
- International Financial Market Data — Assessments and Expectations
- Inflation Expectations Still High
- Long-Term Interest Rates Expected to Rise
- The Expected US Dollar Appreciation Has Already Partially Taken Place
- Analysts Expect Share Prices to Rise
- Special Question 1: Long-Term Economic Growth
- Special Question 2: Long-Term Inflation Rate
More issues in 2016
ZEW has decided to discontinue its involvement in the survey as of 2017. The survey will, however, be continued by Credit Suisse.
If you continue to be interested in receiving the results of the Financial Market Survey Switzerland, please contact the Credit Suisse Media Relations Department.