The Financial Market Report CEE presents the results of a survey by ZEW and Erste Group Bank AG Vienna, among financial market experts and was published monthly for the period between June 2007 and April 2013 and is published quarterly from June 2013 on. It offers insights into the assessment of the current economic situation, and their expectations for Central and Eastern Europe, Austria and the Eurozone for the next six months concerning the general economic situation, inflation rates, interest rates, exchange rates and stock market indices. The indicators reflect the difference between the percentage of analysts who are optimistic and the percentage of analysts who are pessimistic. The possible outcome of the balance lies between -100 and +100 points. Positive values of the balance indicate that the number of participants expecting a rise in the respective variable outweigh the number of participants with negative expectations.
The publication "Financial Market Report CEE" was released in September 2015 for the last time.
Financial Market Report CEE September 2015
- Fluctuations in Economic Expectations for the CEE Region
- Czech Republic, Poland, and Slovakia: Stable Current Situation
- Croatia, Hungary, and Romania: Economic Sentiments Deteriorate
- Economic Expectations Deteriorate to Match Weak Current Situation
- Special Question: Wage Expectations and Wage Inequality