The workshop objective is to bring together academics, policy makers, andindustry representatives to discuss recent research on Internet policy.
Topics of Interest:
- Interconnection and Next Generation Networks
- Network Externalities and the Internet
- Changes in market structure
- Infrastructure investments
- Network neutrality and open access
- Günter Knieps (University of Freiburg)
- J. Scott Marcus (WIK-Consult)
Registration: The deadline for submission of extended abstracts (500-1500 words)is October 6, 2006. Please submit your abstract in PDF or MS Word format to:email@example.com.
Abstracts should contain a clear statement of the central ideas and outcomes ofthe research. Authors of selected papers are asked to send full papers by November20, 2006.
The decision on acceptance will be reached no later than October 18, 2006.
The workshop fee is € 200. For participants who present a paper, travel expenses(APEX fare), accommodation and workshop fee will be covered by the ZEW. All participants are requested to register no later than November 10, 2006. Papers and otherinformation on the workshop will be made available on the web pages of the ZEW.
The workshop is sponsored by the Landesstiftung Baden-Württemberg Foundation.