At the conference papers analyzing the economic impacts of information and communication technologies (ICT) and the economics of ICT industries have been presented. The ZEW gratefully acknowledges financial support by the Volkswagen Foundation.
Topics of Interest
- The impacts of ICT on productivity, growth and employment (bothat the microeconomic and at the macroeconomic level)
- The industrial organization of software and internet industries(competition and regulation)
- Digital markets and E-commerce (including taxation andcompetitive strategy issues)
- New information and communication technologies and firmorganization (contractual relationships, firm strategies)
- Innovation and intellectual property rights in ICT industries,patenting behavior of ICT-firms.
Pictures from the Conference</HTML>