On October 8th and 9th, 2009, we arrange a conference on "The Economics of Charitable Giving" at the ZEW (Centre for European Economic Research) in Mannheim. We hope to assemble some of the most reputed researchers on that field as well as some innovative young researchers.
- Centre for European Economic Research, Department of Corporate Taxation and Public Finance
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Department of Public Finance and Public Management
In collaboration with the Arbeitskreis Europäische Integration (AEI)
Manfred Lautenschläger (Manfred Lautenschläger Foundation and MLP)
- Ludwig von Auer (University of Trier)
- Andreas Lange (University of Maryland)
- Theo Schuyt (VU Amsterdam, FSW- Center for the Study of Philanthropy )
- Richard Steinberg (Center on Philanthropy,Indiana University)
Individual proposals for the congress containing an extended abstract or the completed paper should be sent as an attachment in an e-mail message, to be received no later than July 31st 2009, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance of proposals will be notified before August 15th, 2009. Completed papers will be required before September 18th, 2009, and will be posted on http://www.zew.de/charity2009. The website will periodically provide updated information regarding the congress.
- Electronic Submission Deadline: July 31, 2009
- Notification of Acceptance before:August 15, 2009
- Paper Submission Deadline: September 18, 2009